About secure on-line purchases at the brucepaine.co.nz website.
Unsure about purchasing on-line at brucepaine.co.nz?
- We arrange our purchasing through PayPal, a well-established international way to pay by Credit Card.
No PayPal membership is needed.
If you have a PayPal account, you can also pay by Debit Card.
- For orders outside New Zealand, your Card will be billed in your own currency.
- We never see your Card details. When you type these in, you do so on PayPal's Secure site.
- Your Card details are sent securely to PayPal and are encrypted; you will see a padlock in the corner of your browser.
- On completion, you'll receive an email from PayPal confirming your purchase, and you'll return to brucepaine.co.nz
- At the same time, we receive an email from PayPal telling us what you've ordered.
Holiday periods apart, we'll post your order within 5 days.
- There are no hidden charges when you buy online from us - PayPal deducts its charges from the amount we receive.
Post & packing costs will be shown to you before you make payment.
- Your Card statement will show a sale to Bruce Paine